Nail Fungus

“My kids will not let me get into my own pool,” exclaimed one of my clients.

He has suffered for years from toenail fungus, hiding his toes the best he could, but not well enough for his own family. After the non-toxic, no medication treatments at Aesthetics, he is free of toenail fungus. He is now enjoying sandals in the summer for the first time in many, many years.

Toenail fungus is a long-term problem for most people afflicted. It can be very difficult to treat, and often requires long courses of medication known to be very toxic to your liver. At Aesthetics, we use non-toxic, non-medication treatments that are highly effective.

Read More